PennTerra Engineering, Inc. was selected by Sheetz, Incorporated to provide a variety of engineering and surveying services related to the development of five new Sheetz Convenience Store locations and three store expansion/ renovation projects in Pennsylvania.
- Boundary, Topographic and A.L.T.A. Surveys
- Wetlands Investigation and Delineation
- Land Development Plans
- Subdivision Plans
- Feasibility Studies and Schematic Layout Planning for proposed site features and amenities
- Parking Layout and Design
- Traffic Evaluation and Assessments
- Due Diligence Investigation
- Sanitary sewer and water infrastructure needs
- Coordination of meetings with owner, architect and regulatory agencies
PennTerra also performed site due diligence for proposed new Sheetz store locations in Patton Township, Lycoming County, Burnham Borough, Mifflin County; and Potter Township, Centre County.