“PennTerra is looking for people that are creative, work well with others, have imagination, have dedication and want to be part of a winning team”
— John C. Sepp, PennTerra President
Enjoy where you work, what you do and who you work with. Generous benefits, continuing education, open communications and an emphasis on teamwork are the hallmarks of our company. You will be a key part of our success, and we value each person’s contributions.
We need creative and motivated professionals to join our growing team. If you are interested in pursuing a career at PennTerra Engineering, please forward your resumé by email to careers, or to our State College office.
Benefits of Working for PennTerra Employment Opportunities
- Educational reimbursement
- Continuing in-house training
- Flexible work hours
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee social and recreational events
- Opportunities to volunteer in the community
- A state-of-the-art work environment